Every year, Canadian High Commission scholarships are being advertised for 2022. There are many government and university scholarships available in Canada for foreign students. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about choosing a discipline. Any nationality is eligible as an applicant. In addition, students from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America or any other country with a passport can now apply for permanent residency in Canada.
The Canadian High Commission is looking for talented, ambitious, and hard-working students to join their universities. Canada is one of the most educated countries in the world. Canada has the largest community of international students who broke all previous records in 2019. Many students think Canada High Commission scholarships are a pipe dream, but fear not: you can achieve your goal by applying online and then patiently waiting for the result. Before traveling here, apply for a Canadian work permit.
If you are a legal resident of a certain country, applying online can help you get your study permit faster. Find all details about the Canada High Commission Scholarships 2022 here.
Details of Canadian High Commission scholarships
Host Country: Canada
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
All students will have the following advantages:
An upkeep settlement ($14,900)
One flight at the course’s beginning and one at the end
Costs associated with obtaining an inbound visa and the Immigration Health Surcharge
Sharp financing progress – from $500 to $2,000, depending on how long your course would be.
A family agreement
A full-time employee in Canada makes an average annual salary of $54,630, or $1050.59 per week. This is an increase in wage growth of 4% from the prior year. Discover employment possibilities with businesses across and the federal government.
Apply For Scholarships With Momentum
Momentum is an online platform that allows Canadians, non-Canadians, and Canadian institutions to apply for scholarships that Global Affairs Canada funds, manages, and/or promotes. Having a Momentum account will allow you to:
- Explore the financial aid options available.
- Apply for any scholarships you are eligible for.
- You can save an application and finish it later.
- Submit a scholarship application online
Momentum provides two different user account types:
- An institution account – For Canadian post-secondary schools applying for scholarships under the following programs on behalf of foreign faculty, researchers, and students:
- Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED)
- Canada-CARICOM Faculty Leadership Program
- Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program
- Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
- Study in Canada Scholarships
- Canada-CARICOM Skills Training for the Green Economy Scholarships Program
- A student, researcher or faculty account – For those applicants who are submitting their own scholarship applications for the following programs:
- Canada-China Scholars’ Exchange Program
- Foreign Government Awards – Korea
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarships Program
- Organization of American States (OAS) – Professional Development Scholarships Program
List of Scholarships in Canada
- CIFAR Global Scholars
- CIHR Fellowship
- Mitacs Elevate
- RESEARCHNET CIHR
- Scholarships available for Canadians and international students: Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships available for Canadians and international students
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto
- Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award at University of British Columbia
- FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship
- Donald A. Wehrung International Student Award
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
- Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2022
- University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 Without IELTS