Apply for jobs at Emirates Airlines in 2022. Emirates Airways is one of the best airlines in the world. It now flies to 157 destinations in 83 countries owned by the Dubai government on six continents. Emirates has hundreds of job vacancies for international flight applicants in different departments. All applicants apply for a work permit in accordance with the Government of Dubai.
There is a different application deadline for Emirates jobs for each position. Emirates has 105,730 employees and is the largest airline in the world. Applicants from different academic backgrounds, undergraduate, postgraduate, experienced, professional and non-professional applicants are eligible to apply for EmiratesJobs. Jobs are available from Pilot to Cabin Crew, Emirates Airport Jobs, Engineering, Airline & Airport Operations, IT, Customer Relations, Call Agent and many more.
You do not have to take an IELTS or language test. They only accept one interview. So make sure you submit your CV for jobs at Emirates. I will show you many interesting advantages of Emirates. .The average salary for a cabin crew member in Emirates is AED 70,000 per month.
Other benefits are also provided with salaries such as: B. Discounts on flights and hotel stays, health insurance, a year-end ticket home from the Emirates Group. The airline is looking for passionate candidates from different countries. Details of Jobs at Emirates Airlines 2022 are below.
List of Emirates Airlines Jobs 2022
Company: Emirates Airlines
Deadline: Each Position has a different deadline
Pay and Benefits
Emirates offers Competitive pay and other benefits depending on the position.
- Fixed Compensation for Dubai-based roles
- Competitive base salary paid tax-free and reviewed annually
- Accommodation or a cash alternative when you will travel to other countries as a crew
- Transport or a cash alternative
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave – a minimum of 30 calendar days per year.
- Annual leave travel – a return ticket home each year, paid for by the Group.
- Emirates Group Staff Travel – enables you, your family, and friends to travel the world at discounted rates on Emirates Airlines and selected other airlines.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Undergraduates, Graduates, Matric Pass, Diplomas, and applicants can apply.
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- Have valid Passport
- Neat and clean record
- Be able to speak English
- No criminal record
Before clicking the Apply button, please keep the following documents ready to submit with your application
- Recent CV in English
- Recent photo
Some of the Positions required basic qualifications, while some of the positions require to have some experience.
- Airport operations
- Cabin Crew
- Customer Service
- Flight operation
- Travel Ticketing
How to Apply for Jobs offered by Emirates
- First Visit the Website Here
- Then you will see all open positions by Emirates.
- You can then search Jobs by keyword, Title, category, or by location.
- By Location means, if you are from Nigeria, see if there any opportunities are available in Emirates in Nigeria or you can select any country where emirates operate using the filter.
- Once you open any position, a detailed description, application process, and required qualifications will be displayed.