Pursue your studies in the USA. Good news! Seattle University Scholarships is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Seattle University Scholarships 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate studies. This scholarship is offering up to $48,000 over 4 academic years.
Seattle University, founded in 1891, is a Jesuit Catholic university and law school located on 50 acres in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. More than 7,200 students are enrolled in undergraduate and graduate programs within eight schools and colleges.
Seattle University is home to more than 850 international students from more than 60 countries. With alumni living in nearly 100 countries, they are recognized around the world for academic excellence.
The University offers international students the opportunity to study in one of the most dynamic cities in the United States. You will receive personal attention and rigorous education within a community of dedicated students and faculty.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Seattle University
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: Check Deadlines here
- Art History.
- Asian Studies.
- Business Analytics.
- Business Economics.
- Business and Law.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Computer Science.
- Communication and Media.
- Creative Writing.
- Criminal Justice.
- Cultural Anthropology.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Digital Design.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- English – Literature.
- English – Creative Writing.
- Environmental Studies.
- Film Studies.
- Honors Program.
- Humanities for Leadership.
- Humanities for Teaching.
- Individualized Major (Business Administration).
- Interdisciplinary Arts.
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies.
- International Business.
- International Studies.
- Law Scholars Program.
- Marine and Conservation Biology.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Modern Languages and Cultures.
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership.
- Political Science.
- Public Affairs.
- Army ROTC.
- Social Work.
- Sport and Exercise Science.
- Theology and Religious Studies.
- Visual Art.
- Women & Gender Studies.
- Merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years) for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress, which includes continuous full-time enrollment with the required GPA.
Eligibility Criteria for Seattle University Scholarships
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Seattle University Scholarships:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World countries
- Undergraduate applicants should have the equivalent of a U.S. grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Provide official, certified English language translations of all transcripts from each educational institution attended.
- Applicants whose native language is other than English must demonstrate English proficiency regardless of the length of residency in the U.S., their citizenship or their immigration status.
- Seattle University does not require the ACT or SAT of international freshman applicants. However, these scores do enhance an application.
How to Apply for Seattle University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to win Seattle University Scholarships:
- Create a new account on the Common app here.
- Fill your Application with information(General, Academic, Contacts, Family, and Activities).
- Once all required components are completed, you will see the option to Review and Submit your application on this screen.
Note: They will assess your application and you will get an E-mail about being accepted or not.