Start your study adventure in the USA. Good news! Yale University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process. The Yale University Scholarship 2023-2024 Funded Scholarship for International Students.
This scholarship is offered to undergraduate, masters and graduate students. The Yale grant can range from a few hundred dollars to more than $70,000 a year; Yale’s average need-based grant is more than $50,000. This university is one of the best universities in the USA and is one of the Ivy League schools. Ivy League schools are synonymous with prestige and academic excellence. The dream of many high school students is to study at Ivy League schools, because with a study at these universities professional success is almost guaranteed.
Yale University is the third oldest university in the United States and was founded in 1701 in New Haven, Connecticut. It was originally established as a school to train the clergy but was soon modified to teach many other fields of study. Notable students have graduated from Yale, including Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Justices, US Presidents and Rhodes Fellows. This university is ranked among the top universities in the world for its academic brilliance. in the United States by US News for its prestige and academic excellence.
Yale University offers a number of scholarships in the form of financial aid. Approximately 63% of undergraduate students, including international students, received financial aid. For postgraduate scholarships, students must apply to the faculties of their choice as the funding guidelines differ. for each department. Postgraduate funding is determined by the individual departments, not by the university. For promotion.
Student, fully funded scholarships are very common. All students receive at least one stipend covering full tuition, hospitalization stipend and one year stipend.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Yale University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
To view the full list of undergraduate majors click here.
To view the full list of graduate majors click here.
- Program Period: Program period depends on the chosen Program from 2 to 5 Academic Years.
- Deadline: Click here for undergraduate deadlines / Click here for graduate deadlines
- Yale University scholarship is awarded to cover 100% of the financial need demonstrated by the family.
- They take into account your parent’s income, assets, and finances to determine your scholarship amount.
- The Yale Scholarship can vary from a few hundred dollars to over $70,000 per year; the average Yale need-based scholarship is over $50,000.
- Also, students whose parents earn less than 65,000$ a year do not pay anything! So if your parents earn less than 65,000$ a year, Yale University scholarship covers tuition, room, and board!
Eligibility Criteria for Yale University Scholarships
To be eligible for Yale University Scholarships, following criteria is to be fulfilled:
- Required Language: English.
- TOEFL scores of at least the following:
- 100 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 600 on the paper-based TOEFL
- 250 on the computer-based TOEFL
- IELTS scores of 7 or higher and Pearson Test scores of 70 or higher.
For more information, check here.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch program (FRPL).
- You have received or are eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
You live in a federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or are homeless.
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You can provide a supporting statement from a school official, college access counselor, financial aid officer, or community leader.
How to Apply for Yale University Scholarship?
Please follow the following steps to avail Yale University Scholarship:
- Check these specific requirements of this scholarship:
Two Teacher Recommendations
$80 Application Fee or Fee Waiver
Standardized Testing Results
Counselor Recommendation and School Report (including transcript)
- For Undergraduate students, click here to apply.
- For graduate students. Please apply through choosing the appropriate program from here.
- You will get an e-mail for acceptance or refuse.