Start your study adventure in the USA. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships is currently open. In this article, we explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process. The Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarship 2022-2023 is a full scholarship for international students. Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are full-time scholarships and range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year.
Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) provides merit-based scholarships, presidential scholarships, and need-based financial aid to international students applying to the first year of undergraduate programs offered by the university. In addition to merit scholarships, students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and on-campus employment opportunities. The reason for this award is to provide financial support to prospective freshmen who wish to apply to the undergraduate program at the university.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): Illinois Wesleyan University
Study in: USA
Courses Offered: All undergraduate courses offered by university.
Program Period: Four years
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships are of two types:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These awards range from US$16,000 to US$30,000 per year and are renewable for up to 4 years.
- President’s Scholarships: These are full-tuition scholarships, which are renewable for up to 4 years of study.
Eligibility Criteria for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
To qualify for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Applicants must be international students with outstanding academic achievement and required entrance exam results.
- Presidential Scholarships: Applicants must be highly qualified international students based on their talent. , interests and academic achievements.
How to Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for scholarships; no separate scholarship application is required.
- President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications must be submitted by 15 February 2022 for Fall 2022 entry.
- Need-Based Financial Aid: International students must submit the CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based financial aid. The PROFILE provides a detailed analysis of an applicant’s financial resources.The preferred deadline to submit the CSS PROFILE is 1 January 2022 for Fall 2022 entry.