Continue your studies in the USA Good news! Cornell University International Student Financial Aid is currently open. In this article, we explain in detail this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process. Cornell University Scholarship 2023-2024 is a needs-based financial aid for international students.
This scholarship is offered for undergraduate studies. This scholarship provides need-based financial assistance to admitted international students who apply for financial aid and have demonstrated financial need. This financial aid is provided to those who apply for financial aid and have demonstrated financial need to receive scholarships from Cornell University to pursue a bachelor’s degree. Cornell University was founded in 1865. Much like the philosophy of the time, the idea was to create an institution where any student could find any course they wanted to study.
Although a private Ivy League university, it has a public mission in partnership with the State University of New York.
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Institution(s): Cornell University
Study in: New York, USA
Program Period: 4 Years
Deadline: November 1, 2022 / January 2, 2023
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Arts and Sciences
- College of Business—Hotel Administration
- College of Business—Applied Economics and Management
- Human Ecology
- Industrial and Labor Relations
Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Need‐based financial aid to admitted international students who have applied for financial aid and have demonstrated financial need.
Eligibility Criteria for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students
To be eligible for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- All applicants must have the same test requirements such SAT or ACT.
- Applicants must complete and submit the CSS profile to prove their financial need.
- Applicants must submit TOEFL IBT minimum score 100 or IELTS minimum score 7.
- Arts, sciences and Engineering: you must take two Sat subjects of your choice but math is essential for engineering.
- You might need to take SAT subjects test based on your College or major.
- For all the other majors, SAT subjects test is not required.
- Submit at least 3 years of high school records.
- All transcripts and certificates must be official and translated into English.
How to Apply for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students?
Please follow the following instructions to win Cornell University financial aid:
- Read these steps to apply to Cornell.
- Create account on the commonapp first and then fill the application and submit all the requirements.
- Search for the University in my College Tab.
- Answer the application questions on the common App tab, which include the following:
- Profile: fill your personal information, contact details, citizenship, and etc….
- Family: fill your household information.
- Education: fill information about your secondary school, universities ( if applicable), honors, and courses.
- Tests taken and activities.
- Writing : write a personal statement with a maximum of 650 words.
- Use this application check list to make sure you have everything done.
- There is an application fees 80$ or a fee waiver.
- For frequently asked questions about financial aid click here.