Kirby Laing International Scholarships in University of Edinburgh UK 2023
The University of the University of Edinburgh in Britain invites applications for the Kirby Laing International Scholarships for the 2020/21 year. Up to 3 Kirby Laing International Scholarships are accessible to students domiciled within the ‘Majority World’ UN agency and are accepted for postgraduate masters study in the College of Divinity for the 2023-24 school term.
The scholarship is awarded to students UN agency who have applied for admission on a regular basis for a 1 year postgraduate Masters’s program of study at the college of Divinity commencing within the 2023-2024 year.
The scholarships can cowl tuition fees and supply a maintenance allowance of £12,000.
- The scholarship is awarded to students UN agency have applied for admission on a regular basis for a 1 year postgraduate Masters’s program of study at the college of Divinity commencing within the 2023-24 years.
- The scholarship is awarded on the premise of educational advantage.
- Candidates should have, or expect to get, a Britain 2:1 degree in a very relevant discipline or the international equivalent.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2023
In order to realize access to the scholarship application system candidates should have applied for admission to the University of capital. Please note that following
- the submission of an AN application for admission, it will take up to 5 operating days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
- Eligible candidates ought to complete an internet scholarship application
- The online scholarship form is found in Euclid and might be accessed via MyEd their web-based info portal
- When working into MyEd, you’ll want your University User Name and arcanum.
Please note, if you need help, that our gap hours for email and phone inquiries are 9am to 5pm (UK time) weekday to Fri and you’re suggested to contact the Scholarship Team ([email protected] or +44 (0) 131 651 4070) well before of the scholarship point in time.