Pursue your studies in the USA. Good news! Milton Fisher Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits, and step by step application process.
Milton Fisher Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for US students. This scholarship covers tuition expenses and related supplemental educational expenses up to $20,000 per year.
The Milton Fisher Scholarship is not a traditional scholarship focused on rewarding academic achievement and financial needs. Its specific goal is to reward and encourage innovative and creative problem-solving by honoring students who excel as creative problem-solvers and helping make their higher education goals more accessible.
The Milton Fisher Scholarship is a four-year renewable scholarship open to exceptionally Innovative and Creative high school juniors and seniors, and first-time college freshmen.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Any Accredited College in the USA
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: May 15, 2024
Milton Fisher Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- The number of awards, ranging from $4,000 – $20,000 per year, renewable for four years, will be determined by the financial need of the recipient.
Eligibility Criteria for Milton Fisher Scholarship
To qualify for Milton Fisher Scholarship, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: US citizen or Permanent Resident
- Currently a high school junior or senior, or
- Currently a first-time college student in the first year of an undergraduate degree program
- Is anyone else planning to start the first year of an undergraduate degree in the next fall or spring semester after the scholarship deadline
- a student who has solved an artistic, scientific, or technical problem in a new or unusual way, or
- a student who has come up with a distinctive solution to problems faced by your school, community or family.
- A Connecticut or New York City metro area resident who plans to attend, or is attending an institution of higher education anywhere in the United States, or
- A resident of any part of the U.S. who plans to attend, or is attending an institution of higher education in Connecticut or the New York City metro area.
How to Apply for Milton Fisher Scholarship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Milton Fisher Scholarship:
- Please visit the official website to apply.