University of Ghent PhD Research in Economics Belgium 2023
The academic department at Ghent University (Belgium) invitations applications for an exploration assistant or academic degree student applying theorem applied math ways to research queries at the intersection of higher cognitive process, activity social science, and development social science.in the 2020/21 session.
The position entails applying theorem hierarchical models to the analysis of field information on the higher cognitive processes, ofttimes in developing country settings
The position is ab initio offered for one year. Upon positive analysis, the analysis assistant is inspired to remain on for a four-year Doctor of Philosophy project under the management of the professor. Ferdinand Vieider.
Read More: Commonwealth PhD Scholarships in UK 2023
The position comes with a monthly scholarship of roughly €2.070 (net), Social Security (health insurance and pension contributions), end-of-year and vacation bonus, travel and laptop instrumentality resources, and alternative advantages.
Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Candidates ought to hold a master’s degree in statistics or arithmetic, be at home with theorem hierarchical modeling, and will have AN interest in applying these ways to queries in social science and higher cognitive process.
- They should belong to the highest 10% of their category.
- Candidates with a master’s degree in social science or psychological science will be thought of if they will show a powerful quantitative background and information on theorem statistics. Familiarity with software system packages R and Stan are extremely fascinating.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and dealing with server clusters are AN quality.
- The position is research-focused.
- The operating language is English.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023.
Read Also: Stockholm School of Economics In Sweden 2023
- Applications ought to be sent united pdf-document to the professor. Ferdinand Vieider ([email protected]) with reference “Research Assistant in theorem Statistics”, and will embrace a canopy letter, CV, details of the master courses taken (including grades), and, if out there, some samples of analysis work (e.g., a master thesis).
- Two reference letters ought to be sent directly by the advisors.
- For additional data, contact Professor Ferdinand Vieider.
- Applications are going to be thought of as they arrive, and till the position is stuffed. The beginning date is versatile and subject to discussion.