WHO Global Internship 2023 (Fully Funded) No IELTS
Are you looking to kick-start your career in the field of global health? Look no further than the WHO Global Internship 2023! This fully funded program offers an incredible opportunity for individuals from diverse backgrounds to gain valuable experience working with one of the world’s leading organizations in public health. And best of all, there’s no need for IELTS proficiency! Keep reading to learn more about this exciting internship and how to apply.
See More: Microsoft Internship Program 2023 Worldwide (Fully Funded)
Introduction to the WHO Global Internship 2023
The World Health Organization (WHO) is offering a fully-funded internship for students in health-related fields who are interested in gaining global experience. The internship will take place at the WHO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland from January to December 2023. Interns will work on a variety of health-related projects and will have the opportunity to attend conferences and seminars. This is an amazing opportunity for students who are interested in pursuing a career in global health.
What is the WHO Global Internship Program?
The World Health Organization (WHO) Global Internship Program is a great opportunity for students and young professionals to gain international experience in public health. The program provides fully funded internships for up to six months at WHO headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, or at one of WHO’s regional offices around the world. Interns will work on a variety of projects related to their field of study, and will have the opportunity to learn about global health issues firsthand.
Eligibility Requirements for the WHO Global Internship 2023
To be eligible for the WHO Global Internship 2023, you must:
- Be a student enrolled in a degree program at the undergraduate or graduate level, or have recently graduated from such a program
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Have a good command of written and spoken English
- Demonstrate interest and motivation in public health issues
- Be able to commit to the full duration of the internship (6 weeks)
- Be in good health and possess the physical ability to carry out the duties of the internship
- Not have any financial restrictions that would prevent them from taking part in the internship
- Be able to arrange their own travel and accommodation for the duration of the internship
- Not be a former or current employee of WHO, or any related organizations.
- Agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the internship agreement.
- Be able to provide references from relevant professional and/or academic contacts.
- Be able to obtain a visa, if necessary, to travel to the WHO office where the internship will take place.
Please note: Applicants must be citizens of a WHO member state to be eligible for the WHO Global Internship 2023.
Benefits of Joining the WHO Global Internship Program
The World Health Organization (WHO) Global Internship Program provides an opportunity for students and recent graduates interested in public health to gain first-hand experience in the work of WHO.
The program is fully funded, and covers travel, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the internship. Interns are placed in WHO offices around the world, where they work on a variety of projects related to their field of interest.
Through the internship program, interns have the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge in public health, while gaining firsthand experience of working in a global organization. The program also offers an excellent opportunity to network with public health professionals from around the world.
In addition, the program offers interns an insight into the culture and values of WHO. They learn how to work in a multidisciplinary team, which is a skill that can be used in many career paths. The program also provides interns with the necessary guidance and support to help them grow professionally.
How to Apply For the WHO Global Internship 2023
The World Health Organization (WHO) offers a Global Internship program for undergraduate and graduate students. The internship provides an opportunity to learn about the WHO’s work in public health and to gain first-hand experience in the field.
The internship is open to students from all countries. There are no nationality restrictions.
To be eligible for the internship, you must:
- Be enrolled in a full-time degree program at a college or university at the time of application and during the internship; OR have recently graduated (within 12 months of application date) from a college or university with a full-time degree.
- Be 18 years of age or older at the start of the internship.
- Have proficiency in written and spoken English.
1) Submit an online application including your CV, cover letter, and contact information for two references through the WHO website
2) Include answers to three short essay questions as part of your application
3) Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted for an interview.
FAQs About Applying For and Participating in the WHO Global Internship Program
1. How do I apply for the WHO Global Internship Program?
To apply for the WHO Global Internship Program, you must submit an online application form and provide all required supporting documents. Please visit our website for more information and to access the online application form.
2. When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is March 31st. However, we encourage you to submit your application as early as possible as positions may be filled before the deadline.
3. I am not a citizen of a WHO Member State, can I still apply?
Yes, non-citizens of WHO Member States are eligible to apply for the internship program. However, please note that preference will be given to applicants who are nationals of WHO Member States.
4. What is the duration of the internship?
The internship program runs for six weeks from June to August each year. Interns are expected to work full-time (35 hours per week) during this period.
5. What type of work will I be doing as an intern?
As an intern with WHO, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and tasks related to your field of study or interest. You will also have the chance to shadow experienced staff members, attend meetings and conferences, and much more!
6. Where will I be located during my internship?
All internships are based in Geneva, Switzerland; however, some internships may involve virtual work.
7. How will my performance be evaluated?
Your performance as an intern will be evaluated based on your attendance, attitude, and quality of work produced during the duration of the internship. At the end of the program, you will receive a written evaluation from your supervisor.
8. What benefits do interns receive?
Interns have access to various benefits such as travel reimbursement, health insurance coverage, and access to a library with WHO publications and resources. Additionally, interns are eligible for a stipend to help cover living costs while in Geneva. 9. What is the selection process like?
The selection process typically involves a review of applications and supporting documentation, as well as interviews with selected applicants. All applicants will be notified of their application status by the end of April.
See Also: World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023 (Washington USA)
The WHO Global Internship 2023 is an amazing opportunity for talented individuals from all over the world to gain experience in a global health organization. With its fully-funded program and no IELTS requirement, it makes the application process much simpler and more accessible to those who wouldn’t necessarily be able to participate otherwise. If you are interested in international health issues, this internship is definitely worth looking into!